AGM MUM-14A 3NL1 Mil Spec Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular Gen 3+ "Level 1" 11M14123353011
AGM MUM-14A is a high performance modular, hand-held passive night vision monocular device that utilizes a single Generation II/III intensifier tube to provide crisp, clear images under the darkest conditions. The MUM-14A “single tube / single eyepiece” approach to night vision missions is based upon the proven concept that independent use of each eye maximizes the ability to operate under a wide range of low light conditions maintaining optimal situational awareness and flexibility of equipment applications.
Small, lightweight and versatile, the MUM-14A gives you a high performance 2nd or 3rd generation system in the smallest package available. With its unique electronic switch performance, the MUM-14A does not require an adapter to convert from AA to CR123A batteries. The MUM-14A has the ability to be weapon mounted, head/helmet mounted, handheld and can be optionally attached to cameras and extender 3x/5x afocal objective lenses. Also available a dual-system head/helmet mount that allows two MUM-14A’s to become one binocular system. The on-axis rail system permits the MUM-14A to use a wide range of mounting options.
- Compact and rugged design
- Hands-free operation
- Weapon mountable
- Integrated IR Illuminator
- Head, helmet or weapon mountable
- Intuitive modular design
- Dual mini rails for fast head and weapon mounting transition
- High-light cut-off
- Limited Two-Year Warranty
Tube Level Info:
Level 1 - No Spots - Minimal Spot
3NW/NW - No Spots - Minimal Spot
Level 2 - 1-2 Spots None in Center
Level 3 - 2-3 Spots None in Center
Image Intensifier Tube - Gen 3+ "Level 1" 64lp/mm min.
Magnification - 1X
Lens System - 27 mm; F/1.2
FOV - 40°
Focus Range - 0.25 m to Infinity
Diopter Adjustment - -6 to +4 dpt
Led Indicators - Low battery (yellow) IR illuminator (red)
Low Battery Indicator - Yes
Infrared Illuminator - Yes
Battery Type - One CR123A (3V) or AA (1.5 V)
Battery Life (Operating) - Up to 40 hours at 20°C
Operating Temperature Range - -37°C to +54°C (-35°F to +129°F)
Storage Temperature Range - -51°C to +71°C (-59°F to +159°F)
Weight - 0.275 kg (0.6 lbs)
Overall Dimensions - 114 × 49 × 79 mm (4.5 × 1.9 × 3.1 in)
- Head Mount Assembly
- Weapon Mount
- Lens Tissue
- One Lithium Battery CR123A
- Soft Carrying Case
- Operators Manual
Export of night vision/thermal equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce. Please click the link below for more information.
ITAR COMPLIANCE - THE INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR)
EXPORT POLICY AND EXPORT RESTRICTIONS INFORMATION
The U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the “Customer”) read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Night Vision Universe LLC will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.
Export of night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction. It is the Resellers/End Users responsibility to request and obtain export licenses for the export of the subject items, and to ensure that the requirements of all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies are met. Sales or transfers to entities on the List of Debarred Parties, Denied Persons list and Embargoed Countries are strictly prohibited. These lists can be found at the above US Government websites or at the following links:
ITAR items and items marked for domestic sale only should only be used by party identified on the Night Vision Universe LLC Sales Order/Invoice for use or resale in the U.S. only. Such items should not be exported, provided to foreign persons in the U.S. (including Foreign Embassies in the U.S.A.), or sold domestically for export by a third party (including U.S. Government agencies). If/when such items are resold, the original purchasing party must advise customers/end users of their duty to comply with U.S. export control regulations or face the possibility of severe criminal and civil fines including imprisonment if convicted. Furthermore if above mentioned items are resold or transferred in any way, the original purchaser must inform customers/end user(s) that if these items are lost, stolen or destroyed, they must report this fact to Night Vision Universe LLC and provide the date of the incident as well as the associated serial number of the item.
“U.S. Person” for this purposes is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101 (a) (20), protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) and “US Company” as the company entity organized under the laws of the United States.
• Export of GEN-3 night vision equipment from the United States without a valid export permit issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls is strictly prohibited.
• Generation 4, autogated/filmless technology is not available for export. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Other Restrictions: Restrictions on the use of night vision with a weapon vary from state to state. You are strongly advised to learn these laws and adhere to them. Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful usage.
By completing your order, you agree to the following:
- I understand that the products obtained from Night Vision Universe, LLC. are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and that they fall under the jurisdiction of either the Department of State or the Department of Commerce.
- I understand that it is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States (U.S.), for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
- I understand that, in the ITAR (§ 120.16), a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any foreign corporation, business association, partnership, trust, society or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments and any agency or subdivision of foreign governments (e.g., diplomatic missions).
- I understand that I am responsible for compliance with any and all U.S. Government export controls and regulations and that, if I violate them, it could result in severe criminal and civil penalties (including substantial fines, imprisonment, seizure of controlled products and technical data, and/or suspension/removal of export privileges).
- I understand that ANY diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited; it is the responsibility of the purchaser, and of any entity with which I am affiliated to comply with all applicable international, national, state, regional and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to any applicable import and use restrictions; that commodities or data may not be exported or re-exported or otherwise transferred to entities and persons that are ineligible under U.S. law to receive such product, technology, and/or software.
- I represent that neither I, any entity with which I am affiliated, nor any person involved in or benefiting from the export or re-export of products sold by Night Vision Universe, LLC are named on the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries. I further understand that exports, re-exports, or transfers of any products to, or for the benefit of, individuals, entities and countries named in the lists referenced in the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries are strictly prohibited.
If you have any questions on this, please send us a message.
Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful export. This includes all generations of any night vision optic, thermal optic, laser optic, day optic, etc.
Thank you for your time in carefully reading these regulations and for your compliance.
Night Vision Universe LLC