Armasight CO-Mini-3P MG Gen 3P ITT Pinnacle Day/Night Vision Clip-On System
Designed for short-to-medium ranges, the Armasight CO-MINI is the most compact commercially available Clip-On Night Vision Device. The CO-MINI uses image intensification technology and is designed to convert most low-to-mid power daytime sights, scopes, or binoculars to operate at night. The CO-MINI can be mounted in seconds and without tools. It can be attached in front of a day rifle scope (using its quick release Picatinny mount) or directly onto the day scope (or binocular/ telescope) objective lens with the included adaptor.
Suitable for use with most commercial and military specification day time sights, telescopes or binoculars (up to 6X magnification). Because the CO-mini is mounted in front of your own day scope, the shooters eye relief is not altered, and shot release and follow through all remain intuitive. The clip-on device is factory bore-sighted to better than 1MOA accuracy, so no alteration in zero is experienced, and it really is as simple as mount and shoot, just as in day time.
The Armasight CO-MINI is intended primarily for use by the most demanding hunter or short range assaulter, where field of view and ease of use is more important than high magnification. Packed with innovative and important features – variable gain control, bright light shut-off, wireless remote control are just a few – the Armasight CO-MINI is designed to make quick intuitive shooting just as easy at night as it is during the day.
Whether your day scope is a well known brand or not, the Armasight CO-MINI will work just as well at magnifications 2-6X. Available in a variety of high performing Gen 2+ and Gen 3 image tube options to cater for all budgets, the CO-MINI brings high quality clip-on night vision within everyone’s reach.
- AWReC (Advanced Wireless Remote Control) #94
- Battery adapter 1x CR123A 3V / 1x 2AA 1,5V
- Instruction Manual with Warranty Card
- Lens Tissue
- Light Suppressor for Day Scope
- Light-Suppressor 1
- Light-Suppressor 2
- Light-Suppressor 3
- Mount for IR illuminator #60
- One Lithium Battery CR123A
- Packing Box
- Picatinny adapter for AWReC (Advanced Wireless Remote Control)
- Quick Release Mount
- Soft carrying Case
- XLR-IR850 Detachable X-Long Range Infrared Illuminator, Rechargeable Battery, and Charger
- 3x Magnifier with mount to fit CO-Mini and CO-MR
- Extended Rail Adapter #85 - Dovetail Weaver Picatinny Rail Adapter Extends 7.5
- FSRS (Front Scope Rail System) #38
- Hard Shipping/Storage Case (F200)
- IR850W Detachable Wide Angle Adjustable X-Long Range Infrared Illuminator
- Scope Mounting System 1 #40
- Scope Mounting System 2 #41
- Scope Mounting System 3 #42
- Scope Mounting System 4 #43
- Scope Mounting System 6 #44
- XLR-IR A-Focal Doubler - Doubles the distance of XLR-IR850 IR beam
While all Gen 3 and some Gen 2+ require export licenses, all night vision products are subject to United States Export rules and regulations. Valid export licenses may be issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation 120-130. No exceptions!!