ARMASIGHT by FLIR Command HD 640 4-32x100 (60 Hz) Thermal Imaging Bi-Ocular
Command is a family of Thermal Imaging bi-oculars with professional Germanium (Ge) objective lenses. The bi-ocular design is better for sustained viewing periods and improved depth perception. The Command product line is based on the advanced FLIR VOx microbolometer core technology, and includes a variety of different models, each optimizing performance, price, and state-of-the-art capabilities for a variety of uses and missions. The Command is a solid-state, uncooled, long-wave infrared, magnified, dedicated handheld thermal imager intended for day and nighttime missions. Command Thermal Imaging bi-oculars are characterized by their simple but intuitive controls, functions, and features that are layered among direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions, and electronic menu selections. The Command has the ability to record imagery and is equipped with video-out capabilities. The Command Thermal Imaging bi-ocular represents one of the most sophisticated devices for long-range observation on the market today, due to its superior price-to-performance value.
- Special User-Adjustable Imaging Tools
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) – a digital “Contrast” correction that allows for a smart scene optimization based on dynamic adjustments where a variety of contrast levels occur depending on relative scene temperature.
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) – a “Sharpness” correction that is digitally enhances the picture to present clearer imagery, significantly improves edge sharpening and further reduces image noise.
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) – a fine-tuning computational correction that significantly improves an overall visual acuity for targets that have thermal signatures similar to a surrounding background.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) – a “Gain” correction that used to automatically adjust the gain to an appropriate range, the weaker the image signal, the stronger the gain.
- User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC). There is a mechanical shutter between the camera sensor and the lens. This shutter is used to perform a non-uniformity correction (NUC) also known as flat-field correction (FFC. During FFC, the shutter presents a uniform temperature source to each detector element in the array. While imaging the flat-field source, the camera updates the offset correction coefficients, resulting in a more uniform image after the process is complete. All Command models allow for user to manually trigger or interrupt scheduled UCMNUC/FFC function.
- Silent Shutterless NUC ™ (SSN) – In addition to user controlled manual NUC/FFC all Command models employ a digital supplemental non-mechanical flat-field correction that allows to extend the periods between mechanical shutter events and to further reduce image noise. SSN is always ON enhancement.
THERMAL NIGHT VISION
Detects small variations in temperature, so you can see heat signatures day and night without additional illumination that can give your position away
With a rugged, fiberglass-reinforced construction, Command can stand up to the daily abuse of tough missions
Command gives users a choice between multiple lens options
IMAGING THAT EXCELS
In addition to the SVGA OLED display, the scope also features multiple color palettes and digital zoom for extra reach
EASY TO USE
Its simple, intuitive 3-button controls give you rapid access to digital zoom and easy to navigate drop-down menus
The limited warranty covers the system for 3 years, while the infrared detector is covered for a full 10 years
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Magnification (NTSC/PAL)||3.7x / 4.4x|
|Objective Lens Type||Germanium|
|Type of Focal Plane Array||FLIR Tau 2|
|Pixel Array Format||640×512|
|Pixel Size||17 µm|
|Display Type||AMOLED SVGA 060|
|Pixel Display Format||800x600|
|Display Brightness||Discretely Adjustable to 8 Levels|
|Turn-on Time, max||3 sec|
|Digital Zoom||1x, 2x, 4x and 8x|
|Image Palettes||White Hot, Black Hot, Fusion, Rainbow, Globow, Ironbow 1, Ironbow 2, Sepia, Color 1, Color 2, Ice-Fire, Rain, and OEM Custom|
|Analog Input and Output Format (resolution)||PAL (768×574 pixels)/ NTSC (640×480 pixels)|
|Video Recording||Optional Digital Video Recorder with SD card slot|
|SPECIAL USER-ADJUSTABLE IMAGING TOOLS:|
|Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - “CONTRAST”||Yes|
|Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) – “SHARPNESS”||Yes|
|Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) – “SMART SCENE”||Yes|
|Automatic Gain Control (AGC)||Yes|
|User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC)||Yes|
|Silent Shutterless NUC ™ (SSN)||Yes|
|Objective Focal Length||100 mm|
|Field of View (ang.)||6.2° x 5.0°|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||14 mm|
|Eye Relief||16 mm|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||±5 diopter|
|Focusing Range||10m to inf.|
|Battery||Two CR123A 3V Lithium batteries or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 3.0V to 3.7V (2)|
|Battery Life at 20 °C (68 °F)||Up to 4 hr (optional up to 12 hrs)|
|Extended Battery Pack||Two 18650 rechargeable batteries (3.7V), or four CR123 rechargeable batteries with voltage 3.7V max, or four standard CR123A 3V Lithium batteries (operational time up to 8 hrs)|
|External Power Supply||6 VDC/ 600mА|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-50°C to +70°C (-58°F to +158°F)|
|Overall Dimensions||290 × 116 × 116 mm (11.4 × 4.5 × 4.5 in)|
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||1.3 kg (2.9 lbs)|
|Warranty on FLIR Detector||10 Years|
- AWReC (Advanced Wireless Remote Control) #94
- Instruction Manual with Warranty Card
- Picatinny adapter for AWReC (Advanced Wireless Remote Control)
- Soft carrying Case
- Two Lithium Battery CR123A
- Video Cable
- Extended Battery Pack
- Hard Shipping/Storage Case (F100)
- Recorder DT
While all Gen 3 and some Gen 2+ require export licenses, all night vision products are subject to United States Export rules and regulations. Valid export licenses may be issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation 120-130. No exceptions!!