Armasight MCS (Miniature Collimating) Day Time Red Dot Sight Rifle Scope
The Armasight MCS (Miniature Collimating Sight) is a micro LED collimating sight for “both-eyes open” rapid target acquisition. The MCS is rugged, lightweight and designed to mount onto many existing optics as well as MIL-STD=1913 Picatinny and Weaver-style rails.
The Armasight MCS is the only sight on the market in its class that features a dual reticle pattern. The user can select a 3.5 MOA “Dot” reticle or 20 MOA “Ring” reticle pattern depending on mission requirements. The MCS is compatible with night vision devices of all generations. Reticle intensity is regulated by an automatic brightness control sensor (which can be overridden by the user to maximum brightness mode if so required).
The MCS is designed to signi ficantly improve accuracy and e fficiency of virtually any weapon, from handguns and pistols, to assault ri fles and light machine guns. The compact size and versatility of the MCS makes it an ideal secondary/backup optical sight. Accurate and reliable, the Armasight MCS features 1.2 MOA/click windage and 1.5 MOA/click adjustments. A unique optical design allows for parallax-free “always on the center” reticle.
Waterproof; tested against salt fog, dust, vibration, drop-tested, and fi red on a variety of firearms for thousands of rounds, the Armasight MCS complies with MIL-STD 810 G standard.
The MCS features a unique pivot lens cover with anti-refl ective coating and works on a single, easy to replace CR2032 3V battery.
- Tactile click stops for windage & elevation adjustments
- A switchable 3.5 MOA dot to 20 MOA ring reticle pattern
- Automatic brightness control of the reticle based on the target area brightness
- Rapid target acquisition
- True night vision compatible mode
- User con gurable open or tube sight mode
- Rifl escope mounted or weaver mounted variations
- Battery change with no change in zero
- Large heads-up display with wide field of view
- Parallax free performance
- Submersible to 10m (33 ft) of water
- Push button controls for reticle switching, manual override of auto brightness, night vision mode, and on/off function
- Anti-re ection coatings with lens cover to maintain covertness
- Limited Two-Year Warranty
|Environmental Rating||MIL-STD 810 G standard|
|Dimensions||- ver. for Picatinny rail: 48 x 40 x 47 / - ver. for ACOG 4x32: 48 x 44 x 52 (LxWxH, mm)|
|Adjustment Precision Range (degrees of arc)||±1.5°|
|Battery Type||3V Lithium Battery (CR2032)|
|Levels of Reticle Brightness||Auto / Manual (MAX or MIN positions)|
|Reticle size for: "Dot"/"Circle" pattern (MOA)||3.5 (10 cm at 100 m) / 20 (60 cm at 100 m)|
|Weapon Mount Type||for Picatinny Rail or for ACOG 4x32 (Trijicon) ri|
- CR 2032 Battery
- Instruction Manual with Warranty Card
- MCS Black Cover
- MCS Black Filter
- Soft carrying Case
While all Gen 3 and some Gen 2+ require export licenses, all night vision products are subject to United States Export rules and regulations. Valid export licenses may be issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation 120-130. No exceptions!!