Bering Optics Super HOGSTER-R 2.9-11.6x35mm Ultra-Compact Thermal Weapon Sight Scope 384x288 50Hz w/LaRue Tactical QD Mount (BE43045L)
The Bering Optics SUPER HOGSTER 2.9–11.6x35 Thermal Weapon Sight is designed to appeal to consumers who desire more features
and capabilities. The Superb Germanium optics paired with an advanced 12μm Vanadium Oxide (VOx) uncooled thermal core and
proprietary electronics are the heart of this powerful LWIR spectral, all-environment system.
SUPER HOGSTER features an intuitive, user-friendly menu to customize settings to the shooter’s needs without disengaging from the
target, including BDC and Crosshair reticles along with White, Black, Red, and Colored image polarization.
There are a picture-in-picture and zeroing calibration memory functions, digital compass and inclinometer to further enhance the user
experience. The sight is exceptionally lightweight, compact and .308 Cal. tested. It comes with a quick-release (QR) mount that makes
the mounting on any type of rifle, equipped with the Picatinny rail, quick and easy. The sight compactness makes it suitable for use as
a handheld imager for scouting purposes.
The scope is nitrogen-purged, water-resistant, dust- and shock-proof, and is action-ready in any environment or light conditions.
SUPER HOGSTER is suitable for use in colder temperatures thanks to the unique built retaining its heat and keeping the cold-sensitive
elements warm, virtually making it a great universal choice for any demanding user.
• Superior for hogs and predator control at medium- and long-range distances
• Picture-in-Picture function- 2X multiplied image on a top of the display
• Automatic shatter based thermal VOx core with Auto- or Manual calibration
• Switchable image polarity: White Hot / Black Hot / Red Hot / Colored Hot
• 8 reticle patterns including 3 BDC reticles
• 4 color options for each reticle pattern
• Manual control of the image sharpness and screen brightness
• Ability to save 4 profiles of zeroing calibration data
• Stradiametric Rangefinder function to estimate the distance to the targets of known size
• A precise lens focusing mechanism
• Option to power by rechargeable 3.7V accumulators
• 5V DC external power supply option via a Type C USB port
• Blind Pixel repair tool
• Standby mode
• Digital Compass
• Battery status indicator
• Nitrogen purged
• Video out
• 16Gb internal memory
• Built-in internal recording function in .mp4 (video) and .jpeg (CAMERAs) formats
• Wi-Fi capable- allows media recording to the mobile device (Super Hogster App is required)
• Equipped with a LaRue Tactical QD Mount
• 4 Year Warranty
Optical Magnification, x - 2.9
Digital Multiplication - 2X, 3X, 4X
Objective Lens system - 35mmF/1.1
Angular FOV at Optical Magnification (horizontal x vertical), degrees - H7.5° x V5.7°
Linear FOV at Optical Magnification @ 100yrds/90m (Horizontal x Vertical), yd/mH - 13.1/ 11.7 x V 10/ 9
Eye relief, mm - 40mm
Focus range, yard - 1 to infinity
Diopter Adjustment, D - -5 ; +5
Reticle W/E adjustment value at a distance of 100m, in/cm - 0.67”/1.71cm increment per pxl
Core resolution, pxl - 384x288
Pixel pitch, μm - 12
Start-up time, min., sec. - 8
Thermal Sensitivity (NETD), mK - <40
Display type and resolution, pxl - FLCOS 768x576
Detection Range, yd (Target size: Running Hog L16 & H19), approx., yd/m - 1100/ 1000
Dimensions, in/mm - 7.7”x2.83”x2.36”/ 195x72x60
Weight without mount and batteries, but with eyepiece and lens cap, - oz/g17.14/ 486
Power supply - 3V CR123 (two) or 3.7V rechargeable (two) or 5V DC
Estimated battery life, hours - 4 for two 3V CR123
Operating temperature, typical, °F - -14°F to +122°F
Water intrusion - IP67
Humidity, % - up to 96%
SUPER HOGSTER VOx 384x288 12μm Thermal Sight
Video-out or external power supply Type C USB cable
LaRue Tactical QD Mount - Weaver
Two Lithium CR123 batteries
Front lens protective cap
Eyepiece rubber eye guard
Soft Carrying Case
Lens Cleaning Cloth
Lead time is 4-6 weeks
Export of night vision/thermal equipment, optical sighting equipment, or any kind of optic is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
ITAR COMPLIANCE - THE INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR)
EXPORT POLICY AND EXPORT RESTRICTIONS INFORMATION
The U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the “Customer”) read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Night Vision Universe LLC will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.
Export of night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction. It is the Resellers/End Users responsibility to request and obtain export licenses for the export of the subject items, and to ensure that the requirements of all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies are met. Sales or transfers to entities on the List of Debarred Parties, Denied Persons list and Embargoed Countries are strictly prohibited.
ITAR items and items marked for domestic sale only should only be used by party identified on the Night Vision Universe LLC Sales Order/Invoice for use or resale in the U.S. only. Such items should not be exported, provided to foreign persons in the U.S. (including Foreign Embassies in the U.S.A.), or sold domestically for export by a third party (including U.S. Government agencies). If/when such items are resold, the original purchasing party must advise customers/end users of their duty to comply with U.S. export control regulations or face the possibility of severe criminal and civil fines including imprisonment if convicted. Furthermore if above mentioned items are resold or transferred in any way, the original purchaser must inform customers/end user(s) that if these items are lost, stolen or destroyed, they must report this fact to Night Vision Universe LLC and provide the date of the incident as well as the associated serial number of the item.
“U.S. Person” for this purposes is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101 (a) (20), protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) and “US Company” as the company entity organized under the laws of the United States.
• Export of GEN-3 night vision equipment from the United States without a valid export permit issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls is strictly prohibited.
• Generation 4, autogated/filmless technology is not available for export. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Other Restrictions: Restrictions on the use of night vision with a weapon vary from state to state. You are strongly advised to learn these laws and adhere to them. Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful usage.
By completing your order, you agree to the following:
- I understand that the products obtained from Night Vision Universe, LLC. are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and that they fall under the jurisdiction of either the Department of State or the Department of Commerce.
- I understand that it is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States (U.S.), for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
- I understand that, in the ITAR (§ 120.16), a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any foreign corporation, business association, partnership, trust, society or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments and any agency or subdivision of foreign governments (e.g., diplomatic missions).
- I understand that I am responsible for compliance with any and all U.S. Government export controls and regulations and that, if I violate them, it could result in severe criminal and civil penalties (including substantial fines, imprisonment, seizure of controlled products and technical data, and/or suspension/removal of export privileges).
- I understand that ANY diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited; it is the responsibility of the purchaser, and of any entity with which I am affiliated to comply with all applicable international, national, state, regional and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to any applicable import and use restrictions; that commodities or data may not be exported or re-exported or otherwise transferred to entities and persons that are ineligible under U.S. law to receive such product, technology, and/or software.
- I represent that neither I, any entity with which I am affiliated, nor any person involved in or benefiting from the export or re-export of products sold by Night Vision Universe, LLC are named on the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries. I further understand that exports, re-exports, or transfers of any products to, or for the benefit of, individuals, entities and countries named in the lists referenced in the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries are strictly prohibited.
If you have any questions on this, please send us a message.
Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful export. This includes all generations of any night vision optic, thermal optic, laser optic, day optic, etc.
Thank you for your time in carefully reading these regulations and for your compliance.
Night Vision Universe LLC