EOTech XPS3-2 Night Vision Compatible Holographic Red Dot Sight Scope
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Offering true 2 eyes open shooting, a transversely mounted lithium 123 battery, and 7 mm raised base offering iron sight access, the new Extreme-XPS (EXPS) features easy to adjust side buttons and an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal.
These EOTech sights are proudly manufactured in the USA
* XPS3-2 Reticle is a 65MOA circle with (2) 1 MOA Aiming Dots
* Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
* Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space
* Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
* Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle
* Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 500-600 hours
* Side buttons with an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal
|Optics||Transmission Holography - 100% Parallax Free|
|Sealing||Fog proof Internal Optics|
|Waterproof||Submersible to 33'|
|Adjustment (per click)||0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yards)|
|Adjustment Range||+/- 40 MOA Travel|
|Mount (Adjustable for Width)||1" Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 "Picatinny" Rail|
|Return to Zero||Repeatable to 2 MOA after Re-Mounting|
|Heads-Up Display Window|
|Optical Surfaces||Anti-Glare Coating|
|Window Dimensions||1.2" x 0.85" (30mm x 23mm)|
|Front Window Material||1/8" Solid Glass|
|Rear Window Material||Shatter Resistant Laminate 3/16" Thick|
|Field-of-View (100yds)||30yds (28m) at a 4" Eye Relief|
|Standard Reticle||XPS3-2: 65 MOA Ring and (2) 1 MOA Dots
XPS3-2TAN: 65 MOA Ring and (2) 1 MOA Dots
|Brightness Adj. Range||146,000:1 brightest to lowest|
|NV Brightness Range:||1280:1 with NV Switch Engaged|
|Function Button Location||Side|
|Power Source||(1) 123 Lithium Battery|
|Battery Life||600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12|
|Brightness Settings||30 Settings with Scrolling Feature (10 for NV use)|
|Auto Battery Check Indicator||Flashing reticle upon start-up|
|Auto Shut-down||At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs|
|3.5" (91.4 mm)
2.4" (60.9 mm)
2.8" (71 mm)
|Weight||11.2 oz (317 grams)|
|Temperature Range||-40ºF to 150ºF|
|Max Storage Temp.||-80ºC (176ºF)|
2-4 week ETA
Export of night vision/thermal equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
ITAR COMPLIANCE - THE INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR)
EXPORT POLICY AND EXPORT RESTRICTIONS INFORMATION
The U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the “Customer”) read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Night Vision Universe LLC will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.
Export of night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction. It is the Resellers/End Users responsibility to request and obtain export licenses for the export of the subject items, and to ensure that the requirements of all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies are met. Sales or transfers to entities on the List of Debarred Parties, Denied Persons list and Embargoed Countries are strictly prohibited.
ITAR items and items marked for domestic sale only should only be used by party identified on the Night Vision Universe LLC Sales Order/Invoice for use or resale in the U.S. only. Such items should not be exported, provided to foreign persons in the U.S. (including Foreign Embassies in the U.S.A.), or sold domestically for export by a third party (including U.S. Government agencies). If/when such items are resold, the original purchasing party must advise customers/end users of their duty to comply with U.S. export control regulations or face the possibility of severe criminal and civil fines including imprisonment if convicted. Furthermore if above mentioned items are resold or transferred in any way, the original purchaser must inform customers/end user(s) that if these items are lost, stolen or destroyed, they must report this fact to Night Vision Universe LLC and provide the date of the incident as well as the associated serial number of the item.
“U.S. Person” for this purposes is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101 (a) (20), protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) and “US Company” as the company entity organized under the laws of the United States.
• Export of GEN-3 night vision equipment from the United States without a valid export permit issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls is strictly prohibited.
• Generation 4, autogated/filmless technology is not available for export. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Other Restrictions: Restrictions on the use of night vision with a weapon vary from state to state. You are strongly advised to learn these laws and adhere to them. Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful usage.
By completing your order, you agree to the following:
- I understand that the products obtained from Night Vision Universe, LLC. are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and that they fall under the jurisdiction of either the Department of State or the Department of Commerce.
- I understand that it is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States (U.S.), for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
- I understand that, in the ITAR (§ 120.16), a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any foreign corporation, business association, partnership, trust, society or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments and any agency or subdivision of foreign governments (e.g., diplomatic missions).
- I understand that I am responsible for compliance with any and all U.S. Government export controls and regulations and that, if I violate them, it could result in severe criminal and civil penalties (including substantial fines, imprisonment, seizure of controlled products and technical data, and/or suspension/removal of export privileges).
- I understand that ANY diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited; it is the responsibility of the purchaser, and of any entity with which I am affiliated to comply with all applicable international, national, state, regional and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to any applicable import and use restrictions; that commodities or data may not be exported or re-exported or otherwise transferred to entities and persons that are ineligible under U.S. law to receive such product, technology, and/or software.
- I represent that neither I, any entity with which I am affiliated, nor any person involved in or benefiting from the export or re-export of products sold by Night Vision Universe, LLC are named on the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries. I further understand that exports, re-exports, or transfers of any products to, or for the benefit of, individuals, entities and countries named in the lists referenced in the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries are strictly prohibited.
If you have any questions on this, please send us a message.
Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful export. This includes all generations of any night vision optic, thermal optic, laser optic, day optic, etc.
Thank you for your time in carefully reading these regulations and for your compliance.
Night Vision Universe LLC