Trijicon MK III 60mm Thermal Rifle Scope Sight 640x480 12 Micron 60Hz (IRMK3-60)
The IR HUNTER has been designed and built by a team of shooters that has been delivering great thermal sights, industry-wide, for 20 years. They passionately demand reliability and precision from their optics when putting rounds down range no matter the weather conditions, nor the time of day. This drive and commitment led them to make the best possible thermal scope for the price!
The IR Hunter Mk III (60mm) takes all the features and performance of the Mark II and adds a long range 7° field of view lens with a stadiametric range finder. The 4.5x magnification combined with the 640×480 resolution 12μm micron Long Wave Infrared thermal core delivers the perfect combination for a 24/7 weapon sighting platform. One of the benefits of the 12μm micron technology is that it delivers 50% more magnification from the same lens used on a 17μm micron thermal core. This means the 60mm thermal lens offers the same magnification and FOV of a 90mm lens. In addition to this incredible power, the Mk III comes standard with a real-time 60Hz fast frame rate. No clipping or video slow-down. 60Hz is incredibly useful for leading fast targets moving lateral to the operator’s position. But, the user can switch frame rate to 30Hz to conserve battery life. The IR Hunter Mk III brings the technology used by Special Operations Forces to a civilian-legal weapon sight.
The IR Hunter Mk III introduces several new features including multiple reticle save locations. This allows users to zero the scope for several different weapon platforms while saving the individual reticle positions. When the scope is moved from weapon to weapon, the user can easily and quickly bring up the saved reticle position from digital memory. Speaking of reticles, the system has a new digital read-out on the reticle adjustment screen, giving the user information on exactly how many clicks have been made. Lastly, two new reticles have been added to the selection, bringing the total number of user-selectables to five. The IR Hunter Mk III uses its processing power to deliver precision sighting reticles. These reticles scale as you zoom the same as a first focal plane reticle does on a high end rifle scope!
The IR Hunter Mk III retains the same user-friendly physical controls of the Mk II. Easily manipulated turrets make it a snap to operate the scope in all conditions – with or without gloves. Basically, if you can operate a day scope, you will be right at home behind the IR Hunter Mk III.
A new Stadiametric Range Finder allows for fast and accurate ranging of targets. Users can quickly determine the distances to target by setting ranging units and target size. The ranging “reticle” is then adjusted to the target being viewed and the distance is displayed on the Range Read-Out Display.
As featured in the Mk II, the new IR Hunter Mk III has the popular Enhanced Target Recognition (ETR) feature. Most thermal systems auto-adjust the image settings across the entire screen. This can sometimes lead to the image around the crosshairs to appear washed out. With the ETR mode, the entire gain settings for the thermal sensor are applied to the target area inside the yellow box, giving you a perfect image inside the ETR window
And of course, the IR Hunter Mk III offers the ability to be used as a stand-alone thermal weapon sight or Clip-On Thermal Device in front of a host day optic. This extremely versatile scope literally gives users the best of both worlds.
Length x Width x Height7.6 in x 3.3 in x 3.1 in
(193.04mm x 83.82mm x 78.74mm)Weight37 oz. (1,048.93g)Magnification4.5xDay Reticle ColorBlack / White AdaptiveNight Reticle ColorBlack / White AdaptiveIllumination SourceLEDPower Source3 CR123 BatteriesBattery LifeAprox. 2 hours per batteryEye Relief1.06 in. (26.92mm)Field of View (degrees)7°MountDual LeverDiopter Range-6 / +2FinishMatte BlackOperating Temperature-40F to +131F (-40c to 55c)Sensor TypeUncooled Vox (Vanadium Oxide)Digital Zoom8XSensor Resolution640x480Sensor Pixel Pitch12 µmFocal Length60mmFrame Rate30 Hz / 60 HzVideo OutputAnalog RS-170 (with Optional Cable)
The IR-HUNTER MK3 includes:
- User's Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Shuttered Eye Guard
- 3x CR123 Batteries
- Trijicon Logo Sticker
- Warranty Card
- Hard Case
- Download Cable and USB Card
5-8 week ETA
Export of night vision/thermal equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
ITAR COMPLIANCE - THE INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR)
EXPORT POLICY AND EXPORT RESTRICTIONS INFORMATION
The U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the “Customer”) read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Night Vision Universe LLC will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.
Export of night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction. It is the Resellers/End Users responsibility to request and obtain export licenses for the export of the subject items, and to ensure that the requirements of all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies are met. Sales or transfers to entities on the List of Debarred Parties, Denied Persons list and Embargoed Countries are strictly prohibited.
ITAR items and items marked for domestic sale only should only be used by party identified on the Night Vision Universe LLC Sales Order/Invoice for use or resale in the U.S. only. Such items should not be exported, provided to foreign persons in the U.S. (including Foreign Embassies in the U.S.A.), or sold domestically for export by a third party (including U.S. Government agencies). If/when such items are resold, the original purchasing party must advise customers/end users of their duty to comply with U.S. export control regulations or face the possibility of severe criminal and civil fines including imprisonment if convicted. Furthermore if above mentioned items are resold or transferred in any way, the original purchaser must inform customers/end user(s) that if these items are lost, stolen or destroyed, they must report this fact to Night Vision Universe LLC and provide the date of the incident as well as the associated serial number of the item.
“U.S. Person” for this purposes is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101 (a) (20), protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) and “US Company” as the company entity organized under the laws of the United States.
• Export of GEN-3 night vision equipment from the United States without a valid export permit issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls is strictly prohibited.
• Generation 4, autogated/filmless technology is not available for export. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Other Restrictions: Restrictions on the use of night vision with a weapon vary from state to state. You are strongly advised to learn these laws and adhere to them. Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful usage.
By completing your order, you agree to the following:
- I understand that the products obtained from Night Vision Universe, LLC. are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and that they fall under the jurisdiction of either the Department of State or the Department of Commerce.
- I understand that it is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States (U.S.), for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
- I understand that, in the ITAR (§ 120.16), a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any foreign corporation, business association, partnership, trust, society or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments and any agency or subdivision of foreign governments (e.g., diplomatic missions).
- I understand that I am responsible for compliance with any and all U.S. Government export controls and regulations and that, if I violate them, it could result in severe criminal and civil penalties (including substantial fines, imprisonment, seizure of controlled products and technical data, and/or suspension/removal of export privileges).
- I understand that ANY diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited; it is the responsibility of the purchaser, and of any entity with which I am affiliated to comply with all applicable international, national, state, regional and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to any applicable import and use restrictions; that commodities or data may not be exported or re-exported or otherwise transferred to entities and persons that are ineligible under U.S. law to receive such product, technology, and/or software.
- I represent that neither I, any entity with which I am affiliated, nor any person involved in or benefiting from the export or re-export of products sold by Night Vision Universe, LLC are named on the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries. I further understand that exports, re-exports, or transfers of any products to, or for the benefit of, individuals, entities and countries named in the lists referenced in the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries are strictly prohibited.
If you have any questions on this, please send us a message.
Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful export. This includes all generations of any night vision optic, thermal optic, laser optic, day optic, etc.
Thank you for your time in carefully reading these regulations and for your compliance.
Night Vision Universe LLC