N-Vision ATLAS Thermal Binocular 640x480 60hz, 12 micron Core, 25mm, Image Capture
The ATLAS Thermal Binoculars Are The Perfect Tool For The Serious Outdoorsman
Now Available in Multiple Lens Options: In addition to the 50mm version, ATLAS is now available in a wide field of view 25mm lens option. Whether your activities include long-range detection and surveillance or short to medium range scanning there is now an ATLAS option that will suit your needs. Choose the ATLAS that is best for you!
Survey, Identify, Track
Scan your surroundings in thermal vision. Detect heat signatures camouflaged to the naked eye. Identify unsuspecting creatures in the bush, wooded areas, tree line, or open fields. Track and pursue with assurance. ATLAS provides the edge in the outdoors.
Adventure with Confidence
Adventure through any environment and be poised in your surroundings. Even in the most challenging weather conditions the ATLAS Thermal Binocular continues to perform. ATLAS has a long-lasting battery life, is water proof, floats, and is built with Anti-reflective (AR) coated high speed (F1.2) Germanium optics. Be confident that you will locate and identify what it is you seek with the best equipment in the field.
Over 1.25 Miles Detection Range For Man Size Figure
Detect and identify heat signatures at extended ranges in the most challenging environmental conditions with ATLAS’ state of the art 640×480, 12 micron sensor, with industry leading 60Hz refresh rate. ATLAS provides 2x and 4x digital zoom capability inside a durable, no-slip rubberized housing. ATLAS is built for the outdoors.
Observe Targets in Complete Darkness
Observe targets in complete darkness while utilizing 4 different polarity viewing modes: Black Hot, White Hot, Color Pallet, and our unique Edge Detect mode not found in any other commercially available thermal binocular. Ideal for a wide variety of uses including hunting, search and rescue operations, wildlife observation, and surveillance.
Capture and Store Media
Create lasting memories of your adventures. Easily capture photos and record real time thermal videos. Simply upload your thermal images and video onto your personal device via ATLAS’ USB or Analog Video Output. Share your thermal adventures with your family and friends.
25mm, F1.1 Germanium Lens
1025m Detection Range (25mm)
18° x 14° 25mm
18.5 0z/525 g (25mm)
Ultra High Performance Thermal Binoculars
Identify heat signatures from creatures of all sizes, day or night.
Detect, observe, and capture your view in thermal vision with ATLAS’ four selectable polarity modes: Black Hot, White Hot, Color Pallet, and Edge Detect.
ATLAS’ no-slip rubberized housing provides its user with a durable and waterproof unit capable of detecting a man sized object from over a mile away.
Increase your counts and interactions with the ATLAS Thermal Binocular as your go-to wildlife detection tool.
Ideal for Wildlife Observation, Search and Rescue, Hunting, and Surveillance.
|Detector Resolution||640 x 480|
|Lens||50mm, F1.2 Germanium Lens
25mm, F1.2 Germanium Lens
|Spectral Response||7.5 – 13.5µm|
|Refresh Rate||9Hz or 60Hz|
|Image Capture||Internal Memory|
|Field of View||9 x 7 degrees (50mm)
18 x 14 degrees (25mm)
|Detection Range||2250m (50mm)
1025m (25 mm)
|Video Output||USB and Analog|
ATLAS STANDARD KIT: UNIT, HARD CARRYING CASE, NECK STRAP, LENS CLEANING PAPER, QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE, BATTERIES.
Export of night vision/thermal equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
ITAR COMPLIANCE - THE INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR)
EXPORT POLICY AND EXPORT RESTRICTIONS INFORMATION
The U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the “Customer”) read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Night Vision Universe LLC will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.
Export of night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction. It is the Resellers/End Users responsibility to request and obtain export licenses for the export of the subject items, and to ensure that the requirements of all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies are met. Sales or transfers to entities on the List of Debarred Parties, Denied Persons list and Embargoed Countries are strictly prohibited.
ITAR items and items marked for domestic sale only should only be used by party identified on the Night Vision Universe LLC Sales Order/Invoice for use or resale in the U.S. only. Such items should not be exported, provided to foreign persons in the U.S. (including Foreign Embassies in the U.S.A.), or sold domestically for export by a third party (including U.S. Government agencies). If/when such items are resold, the original purchasing party must advise customers/end users of their duty to comply with U.S. export control regulations or face the possibility of severe criminal and civil fines including imprisonment if convicted. Furthermore if above mentioned items are resold or transferred in any way, the original purchaser must inform customers/end user(s) that if these items are lost, stolen or destroyed, they must report this fact to Night Vision Universe LLC and provide the date of the incident as well as the associated serial number of the item.
“U.S. Person” for this purposes is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101 (a) (20), protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) and “US Company” as the company entity organized under the laws of the United States.
• Export of GEN-3 night vision equipment from the United States without a valid export permit issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls is strictly prohibited.
• Generation 4, autogated/filmless technology is not available for export. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Other Restrictions: Restrictions on the use of night vision with a weapon vary from state to state. You are strongly advised to learn these laws and adhere to them. Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful usage.
By completing your order, you agree to the following:
- I understand that the products obtained from Night Vision Universe, LLC. are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and that they fall under the jurisdiction of either the Department of State or the Department of Commerce.
- I understand that it is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States (U.S.), for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
- I understand that, in the ITAR (§ 120.16), a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any foreign corporation, business association, partnership, trust, society or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments and any agency or subdivision of foreign governments (e.g., diplomatic missions).
- I understand that I am responsible for compliance with any and all U.S. Government export controls and regulations and that, if I violate them, it could result in severe criminal and civil penalties (including substantial fines, imprisonment, seizure of controlled products and technical data, and/or suspension/removal of export privileges).
- I understand that ANY diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited; it is the responsibility of the purchaser, and of any entity with which I am affiliated to comply with all applicable international, national, state, regional and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to any applicable import and use restrictions; that commodities or data may not be exported or re-exported or otherwise transferred to entities and persons that are ineligible under U.S. law to receive such product, technology, and/or software.
- I represent that neither I, any entity with which I am affiliated, nor any person involved in or benefiting from the export or re-export of products sold by Night Vision Universe, LLC are named on the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries. I further understand that exports, re-exports, or transfers of any products to, or for the benefit of, individuals, entities and countries named in the lists referenced in the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries are strictly prohibited.
If you have any questions on this, please send us a message.
Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful export. This includes all generations of any night vision optic, thermal optic, laser optic, day optic, etc.
Thank you for your time in carefully reading these regulations and for your compliance.
Night Vision Universe LLC