N-Vision Optics HALO Thermal Weapon Sight Rifle Scope 25mm 640x480 12 Micron 60Hz
N-Vision Optics HALO Thermal Weapon Sight Rifle Scope 25mm 640x480 12 Micron 60Hz
HALO THERMAL SCOPE
The N-Vision Optics HALO Thermal Scope comes equipped with state of the art 12 micron 640 x 480 thermal sensors offering outstanding image clarity and extended detection ranges. Built with a rugged composite housing and high end anti-reflective coated, high speed germanium optics, HALO Thermal Scope is the ultimate solution for the serious hunter, operator, or shooting enthusiast.
HALO Thermal Scope features long lasting battery life, a waterproof housing, 60Hz refresh rate, digital zoom, and most impressively, unique Region of Interest (ROI) Optimization that enhances image clarity at your point of aim. Unlike comparable thermal scopes, HALO Thermal Scope allows the user to pre-set the desired size of interest in ¼, ½, or full screen modes. Additionally, HALO Thermal Scope supports four unique reticles allowing shooters to customize their shoot by saving multiple reticle options and zeroes. HALO Thermal Scope also provides four advanced polarity modes: white hot, black hot, black edge detect, and white edge detect.
HALO-LR is built with a 50mm F1.2 objective lens offering thermal detection ranges (man sized target) of over a mile. Weighing just 800 g, HALO-LR offers unparalleled detection, recognition, and identification ranges for the long distance shooter.
- 640 X 480, 12 micron thermal core
- 25mm Objective lens for wider field of view
- Region of Interest (ROI) Optimization
- 4 Advanced Polarity Modes
- Downloadable Photo
- 60 Hz Refresh Rate
- Multiple Reticle Options
- 1.75 Base Magnification
- 18 Degree Field of View
- Detection Range 1491 Yards
- Identification Range 270 Yards
Seek, Target, Engage
Day or night, track and pursue your prey with confidence in all conditions. Detect heat signatures invisible to the naked eye. Identify unsuspecting targets in the bush, close quarters terrain, or in open fields. Engage with assurance. HALO Thermal Scopes provide the superior edge in the pursuit of your trophy quarry.
Engage with Confidence
Track your prey through any environment and be confident in your surroundings. Even in the most challenging of weather conditions, HALO Thermal Scopes continue to perform. HALO Thermal Scopes provide long lasting battery life, are waterproof, and are equipped with anti-reflective coated high speed (F1.2) Germanium optics. Rest assured that you will locate and identify what you seek.
Unparalleled Detection Ranges
Detect and identify heat signatures at extended ranges with HALO’s state of the art 640X480, 12 micron sensor, fast 60 Hz refresh rate, and superior optics. Available in 25mm or 50mm objective lens configurations, both with 2X/4X/8X digital zoom, HALO is built for advanced target acquisition.
Observe Targets in Complete Darkness
Observe your targets in complete darkness while utilizing any of the 4 polarity mode options: Black Hot, White Hot, White Edge Detect, or Black Edge Detect. Optimize your viewing experience by selecting the ideal polarity to maximize contrast and clarity. HALO Thermal Scopes are ideal for trophy hunters, predator and pest control, and military operators alike.
Enhance and Target Your Prey
HALO Thermal Scopes are equipped with unique Region of Interest (ROI) Optimization functionality that enhances image clarity at your point of aim. Unlike comparable thermal scopes, HALO Thermal Scopes allow you to pre-set your desired size of interest in ¼, ½, or full screen modes. Select from HALO’s eight unique reticles to customize your shoot.
|Detector Resolution||640 x 480|
|Lens||50 or 25mm F1.2 Germanium Lens|
|Spectral Response||7.5 – 13.5µm|
|Image Capture||Internal Memory|
|Field of View||18 x 14 degrees (HALO) / 9 x 7 degrees (HALO-LR)|
|Detection Range||1120yd (HALO) / 2020yd (HALO-LR)|
|Video Output||USB and Analog|
Hard carry case, lens paper, batteries, quick reference guide, usb cable (image download/power)
What is the resolution of HALO?
640×480 with a 60Hz refresh rate and a 12-micron thermal sensor.
What is the battery life of HALO?
4 hours continuous
What is the base magnification for HALO 25mm and HALO-LR?
The HALO base magnification is 1.75x and the HALO-LR base magnification is 3.5x
Does the HALO have an adjustable focus?
No, the HALO is fixed focus.
What is the field of view for the HALO scopes?
9° x 7° (HALO-LR) and 18° x 14° (HALO)
How does video recording work?
Video recording is available via external DVR and Analog video-out cable.
Can I save multiple zeroes?
Multiple zeroes can be saved for each of the 6 selectable reticles.
What is the warranty on Halo Thermal Scopes?
The Halo Thermal Scopes are covered under N-Vision Optics’ 5 year warranty.
Export of night vision/thermal equipment, optical sighting equipment, or any kind of optic is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
ITAR COMPLIANCE - THE INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR)
EXPORT POLICY AND EXPORT RESTRICTIONS INFORMATION
The U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the “Customer”) read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Night Vision Universe LLC will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.
Export of night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction. It is the Resellers/End Users responsibility to request and obtain export licenses for the export of the subject items, and to ensure that the requirements of all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies are met. Sales or transfers to entities on the List of Debarred Parties, Denied Persons list and Embargoed Countries are strictly prohibited.
ITAR items and items marked for domestic sale only should only be used by party identified on the Night Vision Universe LLC Sales Order/Invoice for use or resale in the U.S. only. Such items should not be exported, provided to foreign persons in the U.S. (including Foreign Embassies in the U.S.A.), or sold domestically for export by a third party (including U.S. Government agencies). If/when such items are resold, the original purchasing party must advise customers/end users of their duty to comply with U.S. export control regulations or face the possibility of severe criminal and civil fines including imprisonment if convicted. Furthermore if above mentioned items are resold or transferred in any way, the original purchaser must inform customers/end user(s) that if these items are lost, stolen or destroyed, they must report this fact to Night Vision Universe LLC and provide the date of the incident as well as the associated serial number of the item.
“U.S. Person” for this purposes is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101 (a) (20), protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) and “US Company” as the company entity organized under the laws of the United States.
• Export of GEN-3 night vision equipment from the United States without a valid export permit issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls is strictly prohibited.
• Generation 4, autogated/filmless technology is not available for export. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Other Restrictions: Restrictions on the use of night vision with a weapon vary from state to state. You are strongly advised to learn these laws and adhere to them. Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful usage.
By completing your order, you agree to the following:
- I understand that the products obtained from Night Vision Universe, LLC. are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and that they fall under the jurisdiction of either the Department of State or the Department of Commerce.
- I understand that it is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States (U.S.), for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
- I understand that, in the ITAR (§ 120.16), a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any foreign corporation, business association, partnership, trust, society or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments and any agency or subdivision of foreign governments (e.g., diplomatic missions).
- I understand that I am responsible for compliance with any and all U.S. Government export controls and regulations and that, if I violate them, it could result in severe criminal and civil penalties (including substantial fines, imprisonment, seizure of controlled products and technical data, and/or suspension/removal of export privileges).
- I understand that ANY diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited; it is the responsibility of the purchaser, and of any entity with which I am affiliated to comply with all applicable international, national, state, regional and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to any applicable import and use restrictions; that commodities or data may not be exported or re-exported or otherwise transferred to entities and persons that are ineligible under U.S. law to receive such product, technology, and/or software.
- I represent that neither I, any entity with which I am affiliated, nor any person involved in or benefiting from the export or re-export of products sold by Night Vision Universe, LLC are named on the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries. I further understand that exports, re-exports, or transfers of any products to, or for the benefit of, individuals, entities and countries named in the lists referenced in the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries are strictly prohibited.
If you have any questions on this, please send us a message.
Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful export. This includes all generations of any night vision optic, thermal optic, laser optic, day optic, etc.
Thank you for your time in carefully reading these regulations and for your compliance.
Night Vision Universe LLC