Pulsar Thermion 2 XQ50 Thermal Rifle Scope Weapon Sight 384X288 50Hz WiFi (PL76546)
The Thermion 2 XQ50 is the latest addition to Pulsar’s highly successful line of Thermion riflescopes. Its upgraded 384x288 microbolometer sensor detects extremely slight variations in heat signatures up to 1968 yards away – the Thermion 2 XQ50 then delivers these highly-contrasted images on an immaculate 1024x768 AMOLED display. In addition to massive detection range and outstanding image quality, the Thermion 2 XQ50 features a true 50mm objective lens and NETD <40mK —for higher object and background resolution—plus 3.5-14x digital magnification, enabling target acquisition in virtually any environmental conditions. With 10 reticle options, 8 distinct color palettes and rock, forest, identification and user modes, users can expect rich image delivery customized to their circumstance, whether that’s hunting, law enforcement or other thermal purposes. To preserve those memories, the Thermion 2 XQ50 boasts built-in recording with audio, Picture-in-Picture mode and 16GB of memory storage. With its combined internal and external battery pack, the Thermion 2 XP50 allows hot swapping so you don’t miss any of the action and can enjoy up to 7 hours life without reduction in performance. Utterly tough, the Thermion 2 XQ50 features an IPX7 waterproof rating and can operate between temperatures of -13F to 122F. When you need a top-quality thermal scope packed with cutting-edge features, the Thermion 2 XQ50 is one of the best in the business.
Highly sensitive thermal imaging sensor
Thermal imaging sensor with NETD <25mK* ensures perfect detail recognition even in the harshest weather conditions with low thermal contrast. The smallest temperature differences will be clearly visible during rainfall, in fog or cold mornings in the most difficult conditions for thermal imaging.
Fast Aperture F/1.0 Germanium Optics
Quality fast-aperture germanium optics ensure optimal heat energy transmissivity minimizing noise and improving the details of the scene observed.
Mounts on Standard 30 mm Scope Rings
Designed from the ground up for ease of use, Thermion riflescopes are mounted on standard 30mm scope rings. No specialized tools or equipment are required.
Extreme Detection Range 1800 m (2,000 Yds)
High quality germanium optics coupled with an advanced thermal imaging sensor ensure an unprecedented detection range of up to 1800 meters – even in complete darkness.
Rugged and reliable
Recoil Rated up to .375 H&H, 12-Gauge and 9.3x64
Recoil rated up to 6,000 joules for flawless performance on larger calibers up to .375 H&H, 12-gauge and 9.3x64.
Rugged, Reliable All-Metal Housing
Designed for rugged reliability, Thermion riflescopes boast full, reinforced yet lightweight мetal construction. Precision-fabrication of housing elements ensures flawless field performance.
IPX7 Waterproof Rated
IPX7 waterproof rated for protection from heavy rainfall, snow or other precipitation. The Thermion is designed to run flawlessly, even after submersion in up to 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
Clear on target!
Variable Digital Zoom
Digital zoom, up to 8x, provides improved focus and overall target recognition at significant distances.
Zeroing Profiles Management
Store up to 5 zeroing profiles, with 10 distance coordinates each for varying scenarios, in internal memory for quick rifle change-outs and on-the-fly adjustments.
Customizable Reticle Options
Wide array of color-customizable reticles, including scalable ballistic styles. Color options: black, white, red and green.
Picture-in-picture displays a magnified image at the top-center 10% of the overall field of view for precise shot placement.
Image Boost Technology
Image Boost technology is a proprietary combination of software algorithms which enhance image clarity and overall image detail. Applying Image Boost makes for a sharper and more detailed picture enabling better object identification capabilities.
Full-Color, HD AMOLED Display
While the Thermion’s HD AMOLED display delivers crisp, richly contrasted, vividly colored field of view, AMOLED technology ensures flawless, fluid, high-resolution imaging and power saving.
Color palettes offer customized display options. While white hot and black hot are most popular, red hot, rainbow and ultramarine highlight a heat signature’s more intense hot spots. Violet, red monochrome and sepia are optimal palettes for reduced eye fatigue over long periods of observation.
Video and Still-Photo Recording
Integrated video (including recoil-activation) and still image recording in MPEG-4 and .jpg makes sharing the thermal action quick and easy. The onboard 16-GB internal memory handles recoil flawlessly and stores hours of video or thousands of photos.
Stream Vision App Supported
Using Wi-Fi and the Stream Vision App, connect the Thermion to a smartphone or tablet for use as a second display or remote control and to transfer recorded files, adjust settings, and upgrade firmware.
Functions and features of Thermion models as well as their performance can be upgraded and improved with the release of new software.
User Friendly Controls
Thermion operation and adjustments are simple using the three function buttons on the top of the device and left side encoder. The three buttons and encoder provide access and management of all device menu options, settings, and system functions.
B-Pack Mini Combined Power System
Thermion riflescopes have a combined battery system which consists of two rechargeable batteries – internal and external. The external rechargeable battery ensures additional operation time and can be replaced in a matter of seconds.
• THERMION Thermal imaging riflescope
• APS2 rechargeable battery
• APS battery charger
• Mains charger
• USB cable
• Cloth for cleaning optics
• Quick start guide
• Warranty card
• APS3 battery cover
Export of night vision/thermal equipment, optical sighting equipment, or any kind of optic is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
ITAR COMPLIANCE - THE INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR)
EXPORT POLICY AND EXPORT RESTRICTIONS INFORMATION
The U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the “Customer”) read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Night Vision Universe LLC will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.
Export of night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction. It is the Resellers/End Users responsibility to request and obtain export licenses for the export of the subject items, and to ensure that the requirements of all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies are met. Sales or transfers to entities on the List of Debarred Parties, Denied Persons list and Embargoed Countries are strictly prohibited.
ITAR items and items marked for domestic sale only should only be used by party identified on the Night Vision Universe LLC Sales Order/Invoice for use or resale in the U.S. only. Such items should not be exported, provided to foreign persons in the U.S. (including Foreign Embassies in the U.S.A.), or sold domestically for export by a third party (including U.S. Government agencies). If/when such items are resold, the original purchasing party must advise customers/end users of their duty to comply with U.S. export control regulations or face the possibility of severe criminal and civil fines including imprisonment if convicted. Furthermore if above mentioned items are resold or transferred in any way, the original purchaser must inform customers/end user(s) that if these items are lost, stolen or destroyed, they must report this fact to Night Vision Universe LLC and provide the date of the incident as well as the associated serial number of the item.
“U.S. Person” for this purposes is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101 (a) (20), protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) and “US Company” as the company entity organized under the laws of the United States.
• Export of GEN-3 night vision equipment from the United States without a valid export permit issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls is strictly prohibited.
• Generation 4, autogated/filmless technology is not available for export. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Other Restrictions: Restrictions on the use of night vision with a weapon vary from state to state. You are strongly advised to learn these laws and adhere to them. Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful usage.
By completing your order, you agree to the following:
- I understand that the products obtained from Night Vision Universe, LLC. are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and that they fall under the jurisdiction of either the Department of State or the Department of Commerce.
- I understand that it is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States (U.S.), for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
- I understand that, in the ITAR (§ 120.16), a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any foreign corporation, business association, partnership, trust, society or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments and any agency or subdivision of foreign governments (e.g., diplomatic missions).
- I understand that I am responsible for compliance with any and all U.S. Government export controls and regulations and that, if I violate them, it could result in severe criminal and civil penalties (including substantial fines, imprisonment, seizure of controlled products and technical data, and/or suspension/removal of export privileges).
- I understand that ANY diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited; it is the responsibility of the purchaser, and of any entity with which I am affiliated to comply with all applicable international, national, state, regional and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to any applicable import and use restrictions; that commodities or data may not be exported or re-exported or otherwise transferred to entities and persons that are ineligible under U.S. law to receive such product, technology, and/or software.
- I represent that neither I, any entity with which I am affiliated, nor any person involved in or benefiting from the export or re-export of products sold by Night Vision Universe, LLC are named on the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries. I further understand that exports, re-exports, or transfers of any products to, or for the benefit of, individuals, entities and countries named in the lists referenced in the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries are strictly prohibited.
If you have any questions on this, please send us a message.
Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful export. This includes all generations of any night vision optic, thermal optic, laser optic, day optic, etc.
Thank you for your time in carefully reading these regulations and for your compliance.
Night Vision Universe LLC