Pulsar TRIONYX T3 Multispectral Fusion Binoculars Thermal/Night Vision 384x288 50Hz (PL77451)
The Trionyx is ideal for law enforcement, with its thermal sensor able to quickly detect a suspect fleeing or hiding, and the digital night vision able to provide clear identification. Hunters can use the Trionyx thermal sensor to locate an animal, and then switch to digital to confirm the target before firing.
Combining the scanning range of a fixed-focus 384x288 thermal sensor—over 1,000 yards—with the target-identification capability of focusable digital night vision, very little can escape the Trionyx’s detection. With the included IR Illuminator, Trionyx Binoculars are the complete package.
Beyond the Trionyx’s multispectral capabilities, it is loaded with stunning technological features. Utilizing the built-in video recording, 16GB of memory and Wi-Fi connectivity, users can capture and save all their exciting memories. Robust and hardy from inception, Trionyx Binoculars have a 6-hour battery with the Pulsar TPS7 Li-Ion and IPX7 waterproof rating.
Benefits of thermal detection, combined with digital night vision identification
The combination of thermal imaging and digital night vision offers enhanced detection, recognition and identification capabilities. Taking advantage of both technologies TRIONYX makes it easy to find an object with thermal imaging, evaluate the terrain with digital night vision and identify clearly all the object’s smallest features and details with fusion image. Fusion mode displays a combined image of digital night vision and thermal imaging. This enables visualizing the smallest object details while simultaneously highlighting hot areas of the object.
Multispectral observation. Thermal, digital night vision and fusion imaging
Thanks to a combination of thermal and digital sensors with auxiliary infrared illuminator TRIONYX is capable of acquiring quality images in various electromagnetic spectrum wavebands (Visible, Near Infrared and Long Wave Infrared wavebands) making it a truly versatile unit for observation at any time of the day under all weather conditions.
Detection range up to 1000 m
Thermal imaging sensor with NETD 40 mK ensures perfect object detection even in the harshest weather conditions with low thermal contrast. The smallest temperature differences will be clearly visible during rainfall, fog or cold mornings in the most difficult conditions for thermal imaging.
Clear trophy identification in all night hunting ranges
The image generated by the Trionyx digital night channel features high definition and high-quality detail processing. Silhouettes, anatomical differences, behavioral peculiarities—HD-resolution electronics display the trophy qualities of an animal, giving the hunter the information needed for good decision-making on a shot.
Biocular optics system for comfort of natural viewing
The dual eyepiece configuration reduces eye fatigue during longer viewing and enhances the natural look of objects. The human brain is pre-conditioned to receive visual information from two channels simultaneously. The brain then combines the information into a single image. When one eye is used to observe, the brain only receives information from a single input. The increased effort from the brain to override the standard algorithm of visual perception can quickly lead to the observer feeling fatigued and uncomfortable.
On-board photo and video recording
TRIONYX possess a fully functional photo and video recorder, to take photos and capture exciting videos in HD quality to a built-in 16 Gb internal memory. One press of the REC button captures footage that can be shared easily with colleagues, friends and family.
IPX7 Waterproof Rated
IPX7 waterproof rated for protection from heavy rainfall, snow or other precipitation. The unit is designed to run flawlessly, even after submersion in up to 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
Wi-Fi. Integration with IOS and Android devices
The built-in WiFi module connects the device with either Android or iOS smartphones using the Stream Vision 2 mobile app. This combination opens up a wide range of options: wireless device software updates, real-time image transmission to the mobile device screen, remote control digital functions and much more. Users registered in the application are provided with cloud storage space for photos and videos taken with a digital or thermal imaging device. An important feature is that the device is still compatible with the previous, first version of the Stream Vision application.
Quick-change rechargeable batteries
Long-life rechargeable TPS7 batteries provide more than 6 hours of continuous operation. Innovative battery-release mechanism ensures fast, flawless battery replacement.
- Multi-channel thermal/digital/fusion overlay imaging modes
- 384x288 thermal resolution sensor
- 1280x720 AMOLED display
- 1280x720 CMOS Sensor
- 1000yd Thermal Detection Range
- 450yd Digital NV Detection Range
- Focusable Digital NV for Positive Target Identification
- Built-in 850nm IR Illuminator
- Built-in Recording & Wi-fi capability
- IPX7 Waterproof Rating
- Functions after being submerged in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes
- Shockproof Glass-Nylon Composite Body
Technical Specifications Sensor resolution (pixels) 384x288 Frame rate (Hz) 50 Sensor Response LWIR Pixel pitch (µm) 17 Display type AMOLED Display resolution (pixels) 1280x720 Built-in video recorder availability (yes/no) Yes Format of video clip .mp4 Resolution of video clip 1024x768 Resolution of photo files 1024x768 Type & max capacity of memory card eMMC 16 Gb Approximate capacity of memory card (minutes / Gb) 25min/1Gb Video out availability (yes/no) NA Type of video output NA Magnification (x) Digital Channel - 3.5-14X, Thermal Channel - 2.5-10X IR Illuminator 850nm Objective lens diameter (mm) 26 (1in) Digital zoom (x) 2/4 Lens focus (mm) 30 (1.2in) Relative aperture (D/f') F/1.25 Field of view (°, horizontal x vertical) 9.1 degrees horizontal Field of view (m@100m) 21.8 horizontal Field of view (yd@100m) NA Close focus distance (ft./m) Thermal - Fixed focus, Digital - 5m minimum Eye relief (in/mm) .59/15 Exit pupil diameter (mm) 3.5 Diopter adjustment (dptr) +/-5 Range of detection, (yd./m) (human = 1.7mx.5m) Thermal - 1000m (1093 yards), Digital - 450m (492 yards) Power supply (v) 3.7 Battery type Li-Ion Battery life, w/o IR (hour) 6 Battery life,with IR (hour) 4.5 External power supply (yes/no) Yes - 5V USB Type-C Nitrogen filled (yes/no) NA Fogproof (yes/no) Yes Shockproof (yes/no) Yes IP Standard (water rating) IPX7 Body material Glass-Nylon Composite Operating temperature (°F/°C) -13 to 104 / -25 to 40 Length (in/mm) 6.5in/165mm Width (in/mm) 5.2in/131mm Height (in/mm) 2.6in/66mm Weight (oz.) 0.76 Included Accessories Multispectral Fusion Binoculars Carrying Case User manual Battery Pack TPS 7 Lens Cleaning Cloth USB Type-C cable Neck strap TPS7 Battery charger 220V USB charger
Export of night vision/thermal equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
ITAR COMPLIANCE - THE INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR)
EXPORT POLICY AND EXPORT RESTRICTIONS INFORMATION
The U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the “Customer”) read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Night Vision Universe LLC will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.
Export of night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction. It is the Resellers/End Users responsibility to request and obtain export licenses for the export of the subject items, and to ensure that the requirements of all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies are met. Sales or transfers to entities on the List of Debarred Parties, Denied Persons list and Embargoed Countries are strictly prohibited.
ITAR items and items marked for domestic sale only should only be used by party identified on the Night Vision Universe LLC Sales Order/Invoice for use or resale in the U.S. only. Such items should not be exported, provided to foreign persons in the U.S. (including Foreign Embassies in the U.S.A.), or sold domestically for export by a third party (including U.S. Government agencies). If/when such items are resold, the original purchasing party must advise customers/end users of their duty to comply with U.S. export control regulations or face the possibility of severe criminal and civil fines including imprisonment if convicted. Furthermore if above mentioned items are resold or transferred in any way, the original purchaser must inform customers/end user(s) that if these items are lost, stolen or destroyed, they must report this fact to Night Vision Universe LLC and provide the date of the incident as well as the associated serial number of the item.
“U.S. Person” for this purposes is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101 (a) (20), protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) and “US Company” as the company entity organized under the laws of the United States.
• Export of GEN-3 night vision equipment from the United States without a valid export permit issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls is strictly prohibited.
• Generation 4, autogated/filmless technology is not available for export. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Other Restrictions: Restrictions on the use of night vision with a weapon vary from state to state. You are strongly advised to learn these laws and adhere to them. Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful usage.
By completing your order, you agree to the following:
- I understand that the products obtained from Night Vision Universe, LLC. are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and that they fall under the jurisdiction of either the Department of State or the Department of Commerce.
- I understand that it is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States (U.S.), for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
- I understand that, in the ITAR (§ 120.16), a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any foreign corporation, business association, partnership, trust, society or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments and any agency or subdivision of foreign governments (e.g., diplomatic missions).
- I understand that I am responsible for compliance with any and all U.S. Government export controls and regulations and that, if I violate them, it could result in severe criminal and civil penalties (including substantial fines, imprisonment, seizure of controlled products and technical data, and/or suspension/removal of export privileges).
- I understand that ANY diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited; it is the responsibility of the purchaser, and of any entity with which I am affiliated to comply with all applicable international, national, state, regional and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to any applicable import and use restrictions; that commodities or data may not be exported or re-exported or otherwise transferred to entities and persons that are ineligible under U.S. law to receive such product, technology, and/or software.
- I represent that neither I, any entity with which I am affiliated, nor any person involved in or benefiting from the export or re-export of products sold by Night Vision Universe, LLC are named on the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries. I further understand that exports, re-exports, or transfers of any products to, or for the benefit of, individuals, entities and countries named in the lists referenced in the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries are strictly prohibited.
If you have any questions on this, please send us a message.
Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful export. This includes all generations of any night vision optic, thermal optic, laser optic, day optic, etc.
Thank you for your time in carefully reading these regulations and for your compliance.
Night Vision Universe LLC