RainReserve Build-a-Barrel 100 Gallon Rainwater Tank & Diverter Kit Gray 2051202
The elegant and simple design of the RainReserve Build-A-Barrel system provides the perfect rainwater harvesting solution you've been looking. You can build one of 5 different shapes with just 1 Build-A-Barrel Complete Kit. Each shape has different advantages:
- The Container Garden holds 50 gallons at the bottom and allows you to grow plants & vegetables in the top half.
- The Slim Design (Vertical) gives you the most water pressure and holds 75 gallons (but must be secured to a wall).
- The Maximum Capacity holds the most water: 100 gallons.
- The Slim Design (Horizontal) can be hidden behind shrubs or bushes and holds 75 gallons (requires pump and/ or soaker hose).
- The Shelf/Chair holds 75 gallons and allows you to place planters, outdoor décor, or your butt.
Each RainReserve Build-A-Barrel system includes the RainReserve Diverter to handle overflow and debris, and comes with a high-flow spigot. Build-A-Barrel is made in the USA.
Product General Info:
Available in five different shapes, Build-A-Barrel fits and blends perfectly into every type of landscape and can hold up to 100 gallons of rainwater. Constructed using 'wood-like' textured plastic panels that easily assemble together, each Build--A-Barrel includes a heavy duty liner, fittings & comes with our top-selling complete RainReserve Diverter kit. And because Build-A-Barrel is assembled on-site, it can be shipped for a fraction of the cost when compared to similiar rain barrel tanks. Choose from one of 3 colors available: Brown, Tan & Grey. Build-A-Barrel is manufactured in the USA.