Sightmark Ghost Hunter 1x24 Night Vision Goggle Kit Gen. 1+ (SM15070)
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
A magnification of 1x and an objective lens diameter of 24mm is provided by the Sightmark Ghost Hunter 1x24 Night Vision Goggle Kit. An integrated IR illuminator allows you to comfortably view your target, even in low light conditions. An auto shut-off feature switches off the IR illuminator when the binocular is exposed to a bright source of light, thus saving valuable battery power.
Constructed from durable polymer, the Sightmark Ghost Hunter 1x24 Night Vision Goggle Kit sustains rugged use. You are provided with lens covers and a carry case along with the binocular and the head mount assembly.
- Provides an optimum surveillance solution for prolonged durations via an included head mount assembly
- Offers hands-free operation via a head mount assembly that allows you to flip up the binocular when not in use
- Provides a magnification of 1x and an objective lens diameter of 24mm
- Allows you to comfortably view your target even in low light conditions via an integrated IR illuminator
- Saves valuable battery power via an auto shut-off feature that switches off the IR illuminator when the binocular is exposed to a bright source of light
- Sustains rugged use owing to a durable polymer construction
- Includes lens covers and a carry case along with the head mount assembly
|Lens diameter, mm||24|
|Field of View, m@100m||54|
|Min. focusing distance, m||0.3|
|Eye Relief, mm||12|
|Diopter adjustment, dptr.||+/- 5|
|Resolution, lines per mm||36|
|IR Wavelength, nm||805|
|Max. Detection range of an object measuring 1.7x0.5m
in natural night conditions (0.05lux, quarter moon).
|Power supply, V||3|
|Battery type||2x "AAA"|
|Battery life (hour) with IR||20|
|Operating Temperature, C||-20 / +40|
|Interpupillary Distance, mm|
While all Gen 3 and some Gen 2+ require export licenses, all night vision products are subject to United States Export rules and regulations. Valid export licenses may be issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation 120-130. No exceptions!!