Sightmark Ultra Shot Mil Spec Reflex Sight SM26005 + 3X Magnifier Pro XT SM19062
Ultra Shot M-Spec (SM26005)
Featuring a digital switch control with six variable brightness levels for daytime use and six settings in night vision mode, the new Sightmark® Ultra Shot™ M-Spec Reflex Sight is built for adaptation to any environment a shooter finds themself in. Its magnesium alloy housing offers exceptional durability along with a battery life of up to 1,000 hours of superior functionality.
The device features a protective hood that shields it from impact, a shock-proof, fully submersible frame and a Circle-Dot reticle for maximum visibility. Equipped with dual-pane glass and a parallax-corrected lens system, the Ultra Shot M-Spec allows shooters to sight accurately from 10 yards to infinity.
- Ultra Shot M-Spec
- Cast magnesium alloy housing with protective shield
- IP68 Waterproof rating - submersible to 40ft
- Low power consumption
- Digital switch controls
- Variable reticle brightness with night vision modes
- Interlok™ internal locking system
- Parallax corrected
- Adjustable quick detach weaver mount
- Unlimited eye relief
Designed to mount behind a reflex sight or red dot to increase magnification, the Sightmark XT-3 Tactical Magnifier allows shooters to engage targets at further distances with a 23mm objective lens and 3x magnification. Compact and lightweight the Sightmark XT-3 features a flip-to-side mount, providing rapid transition between your gun’s optic system, and 4” eye relief, improving overall comfort for shooters. External adjustments eliminate the need for tools for reticle alignment while fully multi-coated optics and rubber armored housing increase the XT-3 Magnifier’s image clarity and durability. EOTech® and Aimpoint® compatible, the Sightmark XT-3 is quickly mounted and removed via a locking, quick detach mount.
- Locking, quick detach mount for quick and easy removal
- Flip-to side mount provides rapid transition
- Increases magnification of accompanying sights for greater engagement range
- Compact and lightweight design
- Rubber armored housing for increased durability
- External windage/elevation adjustments
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Waterproof and dustproof
- EOTech and Aimpoint compatible
- Locking Quick Detach Flip to Side mount
- Adjustment tools
While all Gen 3 and some Gen 2+ require export licenses, all night vision products are subject to United States Export rules and regulations. Valid export licenses may be issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation 120-130. No exceptions!!