Trijicon REAP-IR Type 2 35mm Mini Thermal Rifle Scope Sight 640x480 60Hz (IRMS-35-2)
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
The REAP-IR from Trijicon combines the features and performance of the IR Hunter Mk III with the size and weight factors of the IR Patrol to produce a highly mobile and versatile thermal scope. The REAP-IR incorporates a 35mm 12° Field of View lens, providing users with native 2.5x magnification at 640 x 480 pixels per inch. Combined with a BAE Systems 12um micron LWIR thermal core and the compact size, the REAP-IR is optimized for fast and handy target acquisition and engagement at short range. A 60Hz fast frame rate increases hit probability on moving targets. If you’re looking for solid thermal scope, look no further.
The REAP-IR integrates several new features such as multiple reticle save locations and digital reticle position read outs. These capabilities enhance the user’s ability to transfer the scope between multiple rifle platforms. Up to 4 internal reticle save locations allows users to zero the REAP-IR on four different rifles and instantly recall the saved zero as it is transferred from one position to the next. The digital read-outs allow you to record reticle positions. Speaking of reticles, the REAP-IR has 5 different user-selectable reticle patterns to choose from.
Beyond the stand-alone thermal scope capabilities, the REAP-IR can also be used in a clip-on capacity for short range day optics such as red dot sights. Like the reticle location save feature, the system allows you to save up to four clip-on screen locations as well. This means you can immediately recall the clip-on screen locations for different host optics, for quick “return to zero.”
A new Stadiametric Range Finder allows for fast and accurate ranging of targets. Users can quickly determine the distances to target by setting ranging units and target size. The ranging “reticle” is then adjusted to the target being viewed and the distance is displayed on the Range Read-Out Display.
Like other IRD products, the REAP-IR features the popular Edge Detect Mode that helps users stay on target for longer periods of time with less eye fatigue and visible profile. Edge Detect is found in certain military thermal scopes. It reduces the brightness of the display to reduce night blindness when coming off the scope, while outlining objects producing a heat signature. The secondary benefit of this mode is the reduced visible profile of the user. A dimmer image produces less light that can give away a shooter’s position in the field.
The REAP-IR also features the IR Defense Corp ETR (Enhanced Target Recognition). ETR automatically selects the targeting area on the display to adjust image contrast/brightness, producing the highest fidelity image. Most thermal optics will auto adjust the entire display, leading to washed out images.
Other popular IRD features are retained in the REAP-IR such as MAXPOL Polarity and Digital Focus Control (DFC). MAXPOL offers users six levels of white hot/black hot so the perfect polarity can be chosen for any situation. This is compared to most other thermal systems offering a single level. DFC will auto sharpen images to enhance clarity and detail.
SUPERIOR VERSATILITY PICATINNY RAIL INTERFACE*
Integral picatinny top rail for accessory mounting
RUGGEDIZED BATTERY COMPARTMENT*
New top-loading battery compartment is designed for fast and easy battery changes even in the harshest conditions.
THUMBSTICK SYSTEM CONTROLLER
Our fully ruggedized, weatherproof, multidirectional thumbstick control comes standard. The REAP-IR controls are large and easy to find in complete darkness.
This is an entirely new way to view your target with more precision. Edge Detect Mode is a fraction of the brightness of other modes so your eyes are not as prone to night blindness from the screen.
POLARITY CONTROL WHITE HOT/BLACK HOT
The REAP-IR comes with an easy-to-control polarity mode that lets you switch between 3 levels of White Hot and 3 levels of Black Hot. Other thermal systems on the market only offer 1 level. With low, medium and high levels, you can pick your perfect mode.
NEW EASY ZERO*
Intuitive "easy zero" method ensures that you get rounds on target faster than ever.
BRILLIANT PRECISION DETAILED RETICLES
All REAP-IR models are equipped with five unique reticles, providing the user with options for multiple conditions and applications.
RETICLE POSITION DIGITAL READOUTS
The REAP-IR thermal sight displays your current reticle position in the lower-left corner of the screen to aid with ballistic calculations and sighting in the system
RANGEFINDER STADIAMETRIC RANGING
With the Stadiametric Rangefinder, you can quickly determine distances to your target. It's as simple as setting your range unit, setting your target size and then adjusting the range marks to your target. Then your distance is displayed in the Range Readout Display.
8X E-ZOOM DIGITAL ZOOM
A digital electronic zooming system comes standard on the REAP-IR. This lets you achieve various magnifications quickly. And with the advanced, built-in sighting system, the reticle will maintain boresight.
THE REAP-IR ALSO INCLUDES:
Mini Picatinny Rail Mount
Quick Reference Guide
2 CR123 Batteries
Trijicon Logo Sticker
Shuttered Eye Guard
Length x Width x Height6.28 in x 3.42 in x 2.96 in
(159.51mm x 86.87mm x 75.18mm)Weight24.5 oz. (694.56g)Magnification2.5xDay Reticle ColorBlack / White AdaptiveNight Reticle ColorBlack / White AdaptiveIllumination SourceLEDPower Source2 CR123 BatteriesBattery LifeAprox. 2 hours per batteryEye Relief1.06 in. (26.92mm)Field of View (degrees)12°MountMini D-LOCDiopter Range-6 / +2FinishMatte BlackOperating Temperature-40F to +131F (-40c to 55c)Sensor TypeUncooled Vox (Vanadium Oxide)Digital Zoom8XSensor Resolution640x480Sensor Pixel Pitch12 µmFocal Length35mm
90-180 days ETA
Export of night vision/thermal equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
ITAR COMPLIANCE - THE INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR)
EXPORT POLICY AND EXPORT RESTRICTIONS INFORMATION
The U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the “Customer”) read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Night Vision Universe LLC will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.
Export of night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction. It is the Resellers/End Users responsibility to request and obtain export licenses for the export of the subject items, and to ensure that the requirements of all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies are met. Sales or transfers to entities on the List of Debarred Parties, Denied Persons list and Embargoed Countries are strictly prohibited.
ITAR items and items marked for domestic sale only should only be used by party identified on the Night Vision Universe LLC Sales Order/Invoice for use or resale in the U.S. only. Such items should not be exported, provided to foreign persons in the U.S. (including Foreign Embassies in the U.S.A.), or sold domestically for export by a third party (including U.S. Government agencies). If/when such items are resold, the original purchasing party must advise customers/end users of their duty to comply with U.S. export control regulations or face the possibility of severe criminal and civil fines including imprisonment if convicted. Furthermore if above mentioned items are resold or transferred in any way, the original purchaser must inform customers/end user(s) that if these items are lost, stolen or destroyed, they must report this fact to Night Vision Universe LLC and provide the date of the incident as well as the associated serial number of the item.
“U.S. Person” for this purposes is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101 (a) (20), protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) and “US Company” as the company entity organized under the laws of the United States.
• Export of GEN-3 night vision equipment from the United States without a valid export permit issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls is strictly prohibited.
• Generation 4, autogated/filmless technology is not available for export. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Other Restrictions: Restrictions on the use of night vision with a weapon vary from state to state. You are strongly advised to learn these laws and adhere to them. Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful usage.
By completing your order, you agree to the following:
- I understand that the products obtained from Night Vision Universe, LLC. are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and that they fall under the jurisdiction of either the Department of State or the Department of Commerce.
- I understand that it is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States (U.S.), for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
- I understand that, in the ITAR (§ 120.16), a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any foreign corporation, business association, partnership, trust, society or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments and any agency or subdivision of foreign governments (e.g., diplomatic missions).
- I understand that I am responsible for compliance with any and all U.S. Government export controls and regulations and that, if I violate them, it could result in severe criminal and civil penalties (including substantial fines, imprisonment, seizure of controlled products and technical data, and/or suspension/removal of export privileges).
- I understand that ANY diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited; it is the responsibility of the purchaser, and of any entity with which I am affiliated to comply with all applicable international, national, state, regional and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to any applicable import and use restrictions; that commodities or data may not be exported or re-exported or otherwise transferred to entities and persons that are ineligible under U.S. law to receive such product, technology, and/or software.
- I represent that neither I, any entity with which I am affiliated, nor any person involved in or benefiting from the export or re-export of products sold by Night Vision Universe, LLC are named on the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries. I further understand that exports, re-exports, or transfers of any products to, or for the benefit of, individuals, entities and countries named in the lists referenced in the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries are strictly prohibited.
If you have any questions on this, please send us a message.
Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful export. This includes all generations of any night vision optic, thermal optic, laser optic, day optic, etc.
Thank you for your time in carefully reading these regulations and for your compliance.
Night Vision Universe LLC