EOTech EXPS3-0TAN Holographic Reflex Red Dot Sight Rifle Scope Tan
L-3 EOTech designs, manufactures, and markets electro-optics products and systems. It uses advanced laser and holographic technology to enhance optical devices in target acquisition systems, recreational sport optics, and sighted automation environments. L-3 EOTech invented, designed, and manufactures the Holographic Weapon Sight (HWS) – the world’s first holographic sighting system for small and medium-sized weapon platforms.
The Extreme XPS-3 (EXPS-3) is the standard issue sight for USSOCOM. It features EOTech’s latest design innovations, including a transversely-mounted CR123A battery that helps isolate the battery contacts from the effects of recoil. The EXPS-3 Series retains the large window for unparalleled sight picture, while cutting down the overall size of the optic housing, making a lighter and more streamlined package. An integral quick-detach rail mount raises the sight by 7mm, providing the operator with a “lower 1/3 co-witness” sight height for unimpeded view while still maintaining the ability to deploy iron sights.
The EXPS-3 Series features a shortened base that only requires about 2.75″ of rail space. It is night vision compatible.
The EXPS-3 Series is available in three different reticle patterns. Please reference the images for the differences.
This Item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped or carried outside the United States without express written permission from the United States Department of State. We do not export outside the United States. PERIOD!
- L-3 EOTech
- 1240-01-587-9345 (EXPS3-0 Tan)
- 3.5″(L) x 2.4″(W) x 2.8″(H)
- 11.2 oz
- -40 to 150 F
- Submersible to 33 ft depth
- Fog-proof internal optics
- 0.5 MOA Per Click
- Adjustment Range:
- +/- 40 MOA travel
- Quick Detach, Adjustable
- Return to Zero:
- Repeatable to within 2 MOA after re-mounting
- 10 brightness setting (NV Settings Generation I-III+)
- Optical Surfaces:
- Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions:
- 1.20″ x 0.85″
- Front Window:
- 1/8″ solid glass
- Rear Window:
- Shatter resistant laminate (3/16″ thick)
- Field of View (100 yds):
- 30 yds (28m) at a 4″ eye relief
- Brightness Adjustment Range:
- 146,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Night Vision Brightness Range:
- 1280:1 with NV switch engaged
- One (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life:
- 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings:
- 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator:
- Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down:
- At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
While all Gen 3 and some Gen 2+ require export licenses, all night vision products are subject to United States Export rules and regulations. Valid export licenses may be issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation 120-130. No exceptions!!