About Night Vision Universe
Thanks for your interest in Night Vision Universe 😊
I guarantee this will be you last stop for all of your Night Vision Optics needs.
Small Business Owner and Authorized Dealer of Night Vision and Thermal Optics.
I have been in business for many years now and know what it takes to make my customers the #1 priority. I have always kept my customers satisfied. I do not mess around when it comes to customer service. And when I say that customer service is my top priority, I mean it. I offer old-fashioned ethics and go the extra mile to make things perfect. I treat my customers just like I treat my friends and family….I treat everyone the way I want to be treated, with courtesy and respect. I want you to come back again and again - even if it's just to say HI.
I am always adding new and exciting Optics, so please check in often and stay a while - browsing is strongly encouraged! There is a difference between me and the other guys that have those huge stores and take weeks to answer an email. See I am a stay at home dad and take pride in my family; I work all day on the computer listing, tweaking, stocking, and promoting my stores. But most of all answering emails from my customers within minutes. I strongly take pride in my customers and will do whatever it takes to make you happy and provide the best price possible!!
Under no circumstances do I share your personal information with 3rd parties and is only used to process orders. I will never at any time give your name, address, email or other personal information to a 3rd party. I am aware of the problem of identity theft and take this aspect of my business very seriously! I want you to feel confident and safe when you work with me - if you have any questions or concerns, please contact me and I'll do what I can to help and reassure you.
Again, I thank you for checking out my store, I hope you enjoyed browsing around. If you have any questions or concerns. Please use the info below to contact me. Thanks you so much for taking the time to read about us.
The U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the “Customer”) read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Night Vision Universe LLC will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products. If you should have any questions or require additional information regarding export regulations please contact me or contact the:
U.S. Department of Commerce U.S.
Bureau of Industry and Security
Office of Exporter Services
PH (202) 482-4811
Department of State
Directorate of Defense Trade Controls
PH (202) 663-1282
Export of night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction. It is the Resellers/End Users responsibility to request and obtain export licenses for the export of the subject items, and to ensure that the requirements of all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies are met. Sales or transfers to entities on the List of Debarred Parties, Denied Persons list and Embargoed Countries are strictly prohibited. These lists can be found at the above US Government websites or at the following links:
Denied Persons list:
Specially Designated Nationals list:
Embargoed Countries (see part 746) and OFAC Sanctions Programs:
ITAR items and items marked for domestic sale only should only be used by party identified on the Night Vision Universe LLC Sales Order/Invoice for use or resale in the U.S. only. Such items should not be exported, provided to foreign persons in the U.S. (including Foreign Embassies in the U.S.A.), or sold domestically for export by a third party (including U.S. Government agencies). If/when such items are resold, the original purchasing party must advise customers/end users of their duty to comply with U.S. export control regulations or face the possibility of severe criminal and civil fines including imprisonment if convicted. Furthermore if above mentioned items are resold or transferred in any way, the original purchaser must inform customers/end user(s) that if these items are lost, stolen or destroyed, they must report this fact to Night Vision Universe LLC and provide the date of the incident as well as the associated serial number of the item.
“U.S. Person” for this purposes is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101 (a) (20), protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) and “US Company” as the company entity organized under the laws of the United States.
• Export of GEN-3 night vision equipment from the United States without a valid export permit issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls is strictly prohibited.
• Generation 4, autogated/filmless technology is not available for export. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Other Restrictions: Restrictions on the use of night vision Optics with or without a weapon vary from state to state. You are strongly advised to learn these laws and adhere to them. Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful usage.
By completing your order, you agree to the following:
- I understand that the products obtained from Night Vision Universe, LLC. are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and that they fall under the jurisdiction of either the Department of State or the Department of Commerce.
- I understand that it is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States (U.S.), for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
- I understand that, in the ITAR (§ 120.16), a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any foreign corporation, business association, partnership, trust, society or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments and any agency or subdivision of foreign governments (e.g., diplomatic missions).
- I understand that I am responsible for compliance with any and all U.S. Government export controls and regulations and that, if I violate them, it could result in severe criminal and civil penalties (including substantial fines, imprisonment, seizure of controlled products and technical data, and/or suspension/removal of export privileges).
- I understand that ANY diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited; it is the responsibility of the purchaser, and of any entity with which I am affiliated to comply with all applicable international, national, state, regional and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to any applicable import and use restrictions; that commodities or data may not be exported or re-exported or otherwise transferred to entities and persons that are ineligible under U.S. law to receive such product, technology, and/or software.
- I represent that neither I, any entity with which I am affiliated, nor any person involved in or benefiting from the export or re-export of products sold by Night Vision Universe, LLC are named on the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries. I further understand that exports, re-exports, or transfers of any products to, or for the benefit of, individuals, entities and countries named in the lists referenced in the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries are strictly prohibited.
Due to the ongoing effort to protect our country and for end users to understand export regulations, you may be required to fill out and sign an ITAR/EAR End User Form upon order. You may also be required to supply us with a government issued ID, for example, Drivers License, Passport, Green Card. Delays in shipping the optic out can sometimes occur when verifying all end user supplied documents.
If you have any questions on this, please send us a message or visit the link below for the full language of these regulations from the U.S. Department of State.
Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful export. This includes all generations of any night vision optic, thermal optic, laser optic, day optic, etc.
Thank you for your time in carefully reading these regulations and for your compliance.
Night Vision Universe LLC