MINI GADGETS DVVoiceHD: Video & Voice Recorder Touchscreen Wireless Charging 8GB
The DVVoiceHD is a compact device capable of holding up to 138 hours of audio recordings on it's internal 8GB of storage or up to a massive 546 hours with a 32GB microSD card. Not only does this device has it's own internal storage, but it also has the option to take up to an additional 32GB via it's microSD slot. The sleek and modern design fits in almost anywhere. It features a camera capable of recording clear 720p video as well as a full touchscreen front for easy control of all aspects of the device!
Built-in Li-Ion battery and wireless charging. The unit charges easily with the included USB cable either directly from your PC, wall AC adapter, or the included wireless charging mat for easy charging. No need to fiddle with plugging and unplugging cables, just lay it down on the mat and it automatically start charging!
Internal 8GB storage. Plenty of storage capacity for everyday use. If you require more there is the always the option of adding a 32GB microSD card. Connect to the PC for simple plug-and-play recovery of your audio and video recordings.
- Records and stores up to 138 hours of audio on internal storage
- Records 720p video
- Takes still images
- Wireless Charging Mat*
- Touchscreen Interface
- Built in screen and speaker for on device playback
- Voice Activation
- Music Playback
- Video Resolution: 1280 x 720 @ 30fps
- Video Format: AVI
- Photo Resolution: 3264 x 2448 (8M)
- Storage: Internal 8GB, Optional MicroSD up to 32GB
- Video Consumption: 2.5GB consumed every 30 minutes
- Video Battery Life: Up to 3 hours
- Audio Recording Capacity: 138 hours on internal 8GB
- Audio Only Battery Life: Up to 15 hours
- Power supply: Internal 550mAh Li-Ion
- Size: 3.9" x 1.4" x .5"
- 1 x Video and Voice Recorder with Wireless Charging
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Wall Adapter
- 1 x Wireless Charging Mat
- 1 x Set of Earbuds
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- Windows 2000 up to Win8
*Please note the following
- The orientation of the charging mat does matter. The top of the device should be aligned with the cable connection side with the red indicator light.