Trijicon REAP-IR Type 2 60mm Mini Thermal Rifle Scope Sight 640x480 60Hz (IRMS-60-2)
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
The REAP-IR Type 2 with 60mm Objective Lens from Trijicon is an upgraded version of the original REAP-IR thermal optic. The REAP-IR Type 2 functions as a dedicated weapon sight, a hand held observation unit, or headwear mounted unit. The mil-spec REAP-IR Type 2 features several upgrades over the REAP-IR including new zoom options and new easy zero.
Trijicon REAP-IR Type 2 with 60mm Objective Lens Upgrades
- New Magnification Option: 4.5x
- New Easy Zero
- New Improved Battery Cap
- Integrated Picatinny Rail
- New, Ruggedized Battery Compartment
SUPERIOR VERSATILITY PICATINNY RAIL INTERFACE*
Integral picatinny top rail for accessory mounting
RUGGEDIZED BATTERY COMPARTMENT*
New top-loading battery compartment is designed for fast and easy battery changes even in the harshest conditions.
THUMBSTICK SYSTEM CONTROLLER
Our fully ruggedized, weatherproof, multidirectional thumbstick control comes standard. The REAP-IR controls are large and easy to find in complete darkness.
This is an entirely new way to view your target with more precision. Edge Detect Mode is a fraction of the brightness of other modes so your eyes are not as prone to night blindness from the screen.
POLARITY CONTROL WHITE HOT/BLACK HOT
The REAP-IR comes with an easy-to-control polarity mode that lets you switch between 3 levels of White Hot and 3 levels of Black Hot. Other thermal systems on the market only offer 1 level. With low, medium and high levels, you can pick your perfect mode.
NEW EASY ZERO*
Intuitive "easy zero" method ensures that you get rounds on target faster than ever.
BRILLIANT PRECISION DETAILED RETICLES
All REAP-IR models are equipped with five unique reticles, providing the user with options for multiple conditions and applications.
RETICLE POSITION DIGITAL READOUTS
The REAP-IR thermal sight displays your current reticle position in the lower-left corner of the screen to aid with ballistic calculations and sighting in the system
RANGEFINDER STADIAMETRIC RANGING
With the Stadiametric Rangefinder, you can quickly determine distances to your target. It's as simple as setting your range unit, setting your target size and then adjusting the range marks to your target. Then your distance is displayed in the Range Readout Display.
8X E-ZOOM DIGITAL ZOOM
A digital electronic zooming system comes standard on the REAP-IR. This lets you achieve various magnifications quickly. And with the advanced, built-in sighting system, the reticle will maintain boresight.
THE REAP-IR ALSO INCLUDES:
Mini Picatinny Rail Mount
Quick Reference Guide
2 CR123 Batteries
Trijicon Logo Sticker
Shuttered Eye Guard
Length x Width x Height7.51 in x 3.42 in x 2.96 in
(190.75mm x 86.87mm x 75.18mm)Weight32 oz. (907.18g)Magnification4.5xDay Reticle ColorBlack / White AdaptiveNight Reticle ColorBlack / White AdaptiveIllumination SourceLEDPower Source2 CR123 BatteriesBattery LifeAprox. 2 hours per batteryEye Relief1.06 in. (26.92mm)Field of View (degrees)7°MountMini D-LOCDiopter Range-6 / +2FinishMatte BlackOperating Temperature-40F to +131F (-40c to 55c)Sensor TypeUncooled Vox (Vanadium Oxide)Digital Zoom8XSensor Resolution640x480Sensor Pixel Pitch12 µmFocal Length60mmETA 3-6 months
Export of night vision/thermal equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
ITAR COMPLIANCE - THE INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR)
EXPORT POLICY AND EXPORT RESTRICTIONS INFORMATION
The U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the “Customer”) read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Night Vision Universe LLC will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.
Export of night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction. It is the Resellers/End Users responsibility to request and obtain export licenses for the export of the subject items, and to ensure that the requirements of all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies are met. Sales or transfers to entities on the List of Debarred Parties, Denied Persons list and Embargoed Countries are strictly prohibited.
ITAR items and items marked for domestic sale only should only be used by party identified on the Night Vision Universe LLC Sales Order/Invoice for use or resale in the U.S. only. Such items should not be exported, provided to foreign persons in the U.S. (including Foreign Embassies in the U.S.A.), or sold domestically for export by a third party (including U.S. Government agencies). If/when such items are resold, the original purchasing party must advise customers/end users of their duty to comply with U.S. export control regulations or face the possibility of severe criminal and civil fines including imprisonment if convicted. Furthermore if above mentioned items are resold or transferred in any way, the original purchaser must inform customers/end user(s) that if these items are lost, stolen or destroyed, they must report this fact to Night Vision Universe LLC and provide the date of the incident as well as the associated serial number of the item.
“U.S. Person” for this purposes is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101 (a) (20), protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) and “US Company” as the company entity organized under the laws of the United States.
• Export of GEN-3 night vision equipment from the United States without a valid export permit issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls is strictly prohibited.
• Generation 4, autogated/filmless technology is not available for export. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Other Restrictions: Restrictions on the use of night vision with a weapon vary from state to state. You are strongly advised to learn these laws and adhere to them. Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful usage.
By completing your order, you agree to the following:
- I understand that the products obtained from Night Vision Universe, LLC. are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and that they fall under the jurisdiction of either the Department of State or the Department of Commerce.
- I understand that it is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States (U.S.), for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
- I understand that, in the ITAR (§ 120.16), a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any foreign corporation, business association, partnership, trust, society or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments and any agency or subdivision of foreign governments (e.g., diplomatic missions).
- I understand that I am responsible for compliance with any and all U.S. Government export controls and regulations and that, if I violate them, it could result in severe criminal and civil penalties (including substantial fines, imprisonment, seizure of controlled products and technical data, and/or suspension/removal of export privileges).
- I understand that ANY diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited; it is the responsibility of the purchaser, and of any entity with which I am affiliated to comply with all applicable international, national, state, regional and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to any applicable import and use restrictions; that commodities or data may not be exported or re-exported or otherwise transferred to entities and persons that are ineligible under U.S. law to receive such product, technology, and/or software.
- I represent that neither I, any entity with which I am affiliated, nor any person involved in or benefiting from the export or re-export of products sold by Night Vision Universe, LLC are named on the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries. I further understand that exports, re-exports, or transfers of any products to, or for the benefit of, individuals, entities and countries named in the lists referenced in the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries are strictly prohibited.
If you have any questions on this, please send us a message.
Night Vision Universe LLC will not be held responsible for unlawful export. This includes all generations of any night vision optic, thermal optic, laser optic, day optic, etc.
Thank you for your time in carefully reading these regulations and for your compliance.
Night Vision Universe LLC